On Sunday, December 1st the Anamoose Area Community Foundation’s Vice President Joseph Weninger awarded six grants to area non-profit organizations at the Anamoose Senior Citizens Center.
The following grants were approved for the year 2019 by the AACF committee totaling $8,560.
- $2,ooo- Anamoose School Playground Upgrades
- $1500- Anamoose Ball Park Concession Stand
- $1500- Tri-County Meal Services Nutrition Program
- $1500- Anamoose Main Street Sidewalks
- $560- Anamoose Main Street Flowerpots
- $500- McHenry Co. Historical Society Cement & Floor Heating
The Anamoose Area Community Foundation was established in 2008 and provides a method of receiving donatons to benefit nonprofit projects and programs in the Anamoose area. The Foundation is affiliated with the North Dakota Communitiy Foundation, which is a nonprofit tax-exempt corporation under IRS code 501(c)(3) and North Dakots Law.